Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Pyramid Builder

Walt: write in paragraphs


Everyday I get up early because, I am a pyramid builder. Its hard to be a pyramid builder. I get up at 6am to build the pyramids. Its not as fun as people might think it is. Its really hard and tiring. I have to wear no shoes because I don't have shoes to do my work in and walk around in.


First I cut the blocks of stone to make the shape for the pyramids.To make the right shape I use a chisel, saw or hammer. The floor of the pyramid is made out of stone. The outside of the pyramids were made out of stone. The inside of the pyramids are made of clay. On the insides I did artwork of the gods . We get to drink water and get bread to eat for lunch. When I work I get really sweaty, hot and really really really tired.


The pyramids that I built were specially made for the kings that have passed away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment